- 1 15 oz can of re-fried beans
- 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup of Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons of Rotel diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 3 cups of tortilla chips
- Heat re-fried beans over medium heat and add 1/4 of a can of water. Stir well.
- Layer 2 cups of tortilla chips in oven safe dish.
- Pour beans over tortilla chips. Cover with Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Top with remaining chips. Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 7 minutes. (Don't let them over cook or the cheese becomes part of the chip!)
- Top with diced tomatoes and sour cream. Add guacamole if you have it!