|Check out Betty Crocker's website more great recipes!|
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick), softened
4 eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Combine mix and softened butter and until crumbly. Press into ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for ten minutes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, flour lemon peel, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Add lemon juice.
- Pour lemon filling over baked crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for one hour. Sift powdered sugar over the top before cutting.