|This bread did not slice well and was still a little undercooked in the middle.|
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven.
- Mix butter, sugar and eggs. Blend in banana and milk.
- Combine separately - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix both sets of ingredients. Add raisins and nuts.
- Bake in loaf pan at 375 for 45 minutes or until you can poke the center with a spaghetti noodle and it comes out clean.