- 1 - 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 - 30 ounce can of pumpkin pie mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 ounces of evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn temperature down to 350 degrees after those first 15 minutes.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs and milk. Beat well.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until middle of pie is solid. (Test by gently putting a knife into it.) Place pie on cookie sheet in oven if you want to avoid spillage and setting off the smoke detector. :)
|I think I could have cooked this for 60 minutes. This is what it looked like at 55 minutes.|