You can see from my pictures that my cookies were too big and too close together. If you don't want to repeat my mistake, roll your dough into one inch balls and space them evenly apart. The cookies were on the flat side but very tasty. (I used chunky peanut butter. ) Makes 2 dozen small cookies or a dozen large ones.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of butter (softened to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine butter, sugars, egg, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Separately, mix flour, salt, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Combine both sets of ingredients. Add chocolate chips and mix dough until it's completely mixed.
- Roll dough into one inch balls, space evenly. Bake for approximately 11 minutes. Let cool before removing.