Friday, January 13, 2012

Better Recipes Easy Chicken Enchiladas

I love Mexican food! But I'm on a budget and my son is going through this phase where he screams randomly and throws food. So really, I don't want to eat out until he gets some table manners or I get a babysitter. :)


Ingredients:
  • 2 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
  • 1 - 10 3/4 ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 - 8 ounce package of shredded colby & monterey jack cheese, divided
  • 1 cup sour cream, divided
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
  • 12 medium sized flour tortillas
  • 1 1/2 cups salsa
 Preparations:
  1.  Mix chicken, soup, 1 cup of cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream and 3 tablespoons of cilantro until it's well blended.
  2. Spoon mixture evenly into tortillas and roll up. Place in baking dish that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Top with salsa and remaining cheese. 
  3. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 or until heated all the way through. 
  4. Top with cilantro and sour cream.

1 comment:

Elena said...

I am a Mexican food addict. I love the recipe!