|The bottom muffin was a little bigger and came out just slightly under baked.|
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, beaten until light
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In large bowl, mash bananas well-there should be few lumps.
- In small bowl, beat two eggs until light.
- In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add eggs to bananas and mix.
- Add vanilla and butter to bananas and mix.
- Add dry ingredients one cup at a time, mixing between each cup.
- When batter is well blended-it will be thick but not stiff-place in muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F or until knife inserted in muffin comes out clean.