- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or leftover bacon grease - which is also very unhealthy :)
- 12 (5 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- Combine chicken, sour cream, salt, pepper and chilies in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Fry each tortilla in oil (flipping it over) until the tortilla bubbles and is soft. Remove carefully.
- Place tortilla in 9x13 pan. Fill each tortilla with 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture. Roll tortilla so it's closed.
- Pour green enchilada sauce over tortillas and top with Monterrey Jack cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
|In my haste, I forgot to snap a pic with cheese!|