Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ken's Crepes

A few days into dating Ken, he made me crepes and because of this I married him. Just kidding. That's only one of the reasons I married him. I did think though because of these very yummy crepes that he had good culinary skills.

Turns out his culinary skills vary according to whether he has a new computer game or not...


Here's his recipe:

1 cup flour (he uses wheat flour because it's healthier)
1/4 tsp salt
3 eggs
1 cup milk (he used soy milk)
2 tbsp butter

Ken cooks the crepes on a large griddle and then butters it and spreads sifted powder sugar over it. The he rolls it into this -

I like to add fruit to mine. It's quite tasty with bananas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think my wife may have married me for my crepes?

I love whipped cream and strawberries with them or try some powdered sugar and lemon juice.

Occasionally I will even make dinner crepes with egg, prosciutto, asparagus and cheese.

Crepes are one of those things that seem fancy but are really simple to make.

I will have to try them with bananas.