Monday, May 18, 2009

Reese's Pieces Cookies

We won a gigantic bag of Reeses Pieces a couple of months ago and it occurred to me that I needed to put that candy to good use.

So I took the peanut butter cookie recipe from Betty Crocker's website and added candy to them.

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients

1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg
1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup Reese's Pieces

Mix both sugars, peanut butter, shortening and butter. (I couldn't find my shortening so I used one full cup of butter.) Separately - mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Combine both sets of ingredients and add Reese's Pieces. Bake at 375 for ten minutes.

No comments: