1 box of fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup (7 cookies) creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 13x9 inch pan with shortening. (Shortening is often more effective than the spray stuff.
- Beat mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended.
- Spread evenly in pan. Top with cookies.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean when you test the center. Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar milk until smooth. Drizzle over top. Cut into squares.