|Check out those chocolate chips! Yummy!|
1 German chocolate cake mix with pudding
2/3 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup of milk
1 coconut pecan frosting
1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut butter into dry cake mix until it's soft and moist.
- Grease 13x9 pan and press half of the cake mix into the bottom.
- Bake for ten minutes.Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Layer frosting evenly over baked portion. Top with entire bag of chocolate chips.
- Add milk to remaining cake mixture and drop evenly over chocolate chip/pecan mixture.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes. (I did it for 30 and they still came out pretty moist.)