5 flour tortillas
2/3 cup Spinach and Artichoke dip
1 2/3 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
2 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Non stick spray
- Mix dip with diced chicken.
- Spray non stick skillet (if you aren't using a quesadilla maker). Turn burner to medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese on half of a tortilla.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken-dip mixture on other side.
- Fold in half. Do the same for the other four tortillas.
- Place in pan and toast until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is nicely browned.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and serve warm.