Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Quesadillas from Mission

Last week Walmart ran a sale on quesadilla makers and I just had to get one. So, here's my first recipe that I've made with my new little appliance. It's not super sturdy but for $14.88, what can you ask for? I have to add that my husband raved about this recipe. It's easy and very tasty.


Ingredients:

5 flour tortillas
2/3 cup Spinach and Artichoke dip
1 2/3 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
2 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Non stick spray

Preparations:
  1. Mix dip with diced chicken.
  2. Spray non stick skillet (if you aren't using a quesadilla maker). Turn burner to medium heat.
  3. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese on half of a tortilla.
  4. Spread 1/2 cup of chicken-dip mixture on other side.
  5. Fold in half. Do the same for the other four tortillas.
  6. Place in pan and toast until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is nicely browned.
  7. Remove from heat, cut in half and serve warm.

No comments: