1lb of sliced beef (flank steak or top round will work)
1 medium onion, cut into strips
1/2 cup medium salsa
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon ground Cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small green pepper, sliced
1 small red pepper, sliced
6 flour tortillas
- In a bowl, mix salsa, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Add sliced beef to mixture and stir until all of the meat is coated.
- Pour into crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add peppers to cook during the last hour.
- Serve on warm tortilla and top with salsa or sour cream or both!