2lbs of Chuck beef pot roast (cooked)
1 cup of Medium Salsa
2 cups shredded Mexican mixture cheese
1 10 oz can of Red Enchilada sauce
7 medium-sized flour tortillas
14.5 oz can of Diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro
3 beef bouillon squares
6 cups of water
- Slice beef into pieces.
- Turn crock pot on high and pour in 6 cups of water. Add bouillon.
- Place beef in crock pot and cook on high for 3 1/2 hours or until beef comes apart easily.
- Line or spray 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Mix shredded beef with one cup of Medium salsa.
- Warm tortillas and place in pan.
- Add 1/4 cup of beef mixture to each tortilla. Roll closed.
- Combine enchilada sauce with tomatoes and mix.
- Cover enchiladas with sauce/tomato mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.