Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sometime last year I bought a case of Gold Medal flour and on the back they boast a recipe called the "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie". I wanted to see if it was any good so I made them yesterday.

The recipe is very similar to Nestles. I have to say these cookies are fairly dense and kind of heavy like one cookie felt kind of heavy in weight. If you like chocolate chip cookies, give this recipe a shot and let me know what you think.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1  egg
2 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2  teaspoon salt
1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)

Preparations:
  1. Combine butter, sugars and egg.
  2. Separately, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
  3. Mix both sets of ingredients.
  4. Add nuts and chocolate chips.
  5. Bake for 10 minutes at 375

No comments: