- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1 lb) can chopped tomato, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper.
- Drain excess fat if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, salt, soup.
- Allow to simmer while cooking noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles.
- Add cooked noodles and 1/2 of the cheese to meat mixture.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/ground-beef-casserole-81764#ixzz1JyWQqr1w