1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 lemons, juiced
- Combine 1 cup of butter, 1/2 of white sugar and 2 cups of flour. Beat well.
- Press flour mixture into 9x13 pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, 1/4 cup of flour and lemon juice. (I didn't have anything to juice the lemons so I just squeezed really hard.)
- Pour lemon mixture over baked crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- The bars set as they cool. I sifted powder sugar over the top.