Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pillsbury's Easy Pudding Cookies

Last night it occurred to me that I was hogging all the "quality" time with K.C. So, I decided I would bake these cookies and no matter how much he fussed, I would leave him in the care of his father. It wasn't easy though. I could hear him fussing and squirming and at one point, I even went down stairs and reached out to pick him up when I had to force myself to stop. Ken really did have it all under control so I went back upstairs and baked these very yummy cookies. I highly recommend using chocolate chips instead of the white chocolate and eating one while they're still warm. 


Ingredients:

  • 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
  • 1 cup  packed brown sugar
  • 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
  • 2   eggs
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 cups  flour
  • 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, chopped
Preparations:
  1. Combine eggs, butter and brown sugar. Mix well.
  2. Separately, mix baking soda and flour. 
  3. Add dry pudding mix to egg mixture. Beat well.
  4. Combine both sets of ingredients. Mix well.
  5. Add white chocolate.
  6. Bake at 375 for ten minutes.

No comments: