- 1/2 cup thin green pepper strips
- 1/4 cup thin onion slices
- 2 oz. Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Bread
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 Tbsp. Chipotle Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Slice Pepper Jack Cheese Slice, cut in half
- COOK and stir vegetables in medium nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 min. or until crisp-tender; spoon to one side of skillet.
- ADD meat to other side of skillet; cook 2 min. or until heated through, turning after 1 min.
- SPREAD tortilla with mayonnaise; top with cheese, meat and vegetables. Roll up.