- 1 box of lemon or yellow cake mix
- water, vegetable oil and eggs (as called for on the cake mix box)
- 1 can (6 fluid oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container of white or lemon frosting
- Heat oven and mix cake according directions. Bake according to box directions.
- Mix thawed lemonade with powdered sugar.
- Pierce top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with long-tine fork.
- Drizzle lemonade evenly over the top of cake. Run knife along edges to loosen cake.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Frost cake and serve.
|The powdered sugar didn't mix all that well. This is the unfrosted view.|