I messed up on this recipe. You are supposed to use a 9x9 and I used a 9x11. Use a smaller pan because the fruit filling won't cover a bigger spread.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 21-ounce can of fruit filling (I chose peach.)
- Combine flour, oats, sugar and baking soda.
- Cut butter into flour mixture until it's crumbly. Spread all but 1/2 cup of it in the bottom of an ungreased 9x9 pan.
- Pour fruit filling over the top.
- Drop reserved 1/2 cup of flour mixture over the top.
- Bake at 250 for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.