- 2 cans (14 ounces) french style green beans, drained
- 1 can can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 box of Stove top stuffing (chicken or turkey flavored)
- Pour water into large sauce pan and turn to medium heat. When it starts to bubble add butter and remove from heat. Stir butter around as it dissolves. Add stuffing mix and stir until water and butter are completely absorbed.
- Separately, combine green beans and mushroom soup in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well. Pour into UN-greased casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Pour stuffing onto green bean/cheese mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until stuffing is slightly crunchy.