Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Campbell's Kitchen - Chicken Broccoli Divan

I made this recipe because I saw a picture of the dish while I was surfing the web (Do people still say that?) and thought it looked yummy. I like to cook my chicken in a crock pot with lots of chicken broth. It's the easy way to get cooked chicken without having to worry about it burning. :) My husband isn't a huge fan of chicken but he liked this dish a lot. It serves four.




Ingredients:
  • 4 cups cooked broccoli florets
  • 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
  • 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparations:
  1. Place the broccoli and chicken into an ungreased casserole dish.
  2. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with bread crumbs. 
  3. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.

    No comments: