|Check out Betty's website (picture from there) and make it Gluten-free!|
- 6 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and walnuts; set aside.
- In 2 cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and oil on High 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave about 1 minute longer, stirring after 30 seconds, until mixture is hot. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in tightly covered container.