|If only I could get this kid to brush her teeth without being told she'd be perfect!|
- 1 pre-made 9-inch graham cracker crust (Serious time saver & there are often coupons for them)
- 1 - 3.4 ounce box of instant vanilla pudding (serves 4)
- 3 medium-sized bananas sliced (see above)
- 1 - 8 ounce container of Cool-Whip
- 2 cups of cold milk
- Use electric mixer to combine pudding mix and milk. Beat/whisk for 2 minutes. (Should be thick.)
- Layer sliced bananas onto bottom of graham cracker crust. Pour pudding mix on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Last step: top with Cool Whip right before serving.