Makes 4-5 sandwiches
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Honey Dijion mustard
- 4 celery stalks, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 cucumber (large), chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Sage
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (if you like a little kick)
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread
- A shake of salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir really well.
- Place mixture on bread slices (evenly distributing it) and serve cold.