Makes: 8 servings.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Place chicken in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, and seasonings; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Spoon 3/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; add toppings of your choice. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.