- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant vanilla, butterscotch or chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350° F. (I baked mine at 375 degrees for 12 minutes)
- Combine flour and pudding mix in small bowl. Beat butter in large mixing bowl on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in brown sugar and baking soda until well combined. Beat in egg and egg white. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
|Second batch baked on bottom rack. I learned that it makes a difference.|