- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14 ½ ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons Chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Pour tomatoes, beans, onion, green pepper, sour cream and enchilada sauces into 6 quart crockpot. Stir.
- Add spices. Stir well.
- Pour chicken in and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is cooked. Add cheese right before serving.