I ended up using 4 cups of water - not 2 and 1lb of Velveeta. It was really good. Serves 4.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked (a box of Barilla rotini only cost me $.99)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend)
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chili, undrained
- 8 oz Velveeta cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Cook chicken in cooking oil over medium heat for five minutes or until no longer pink. USE LARGE SKILLET.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta, stir and cover. Simmer on medium to low heat for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir. Cook, covered for five to seven minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir frequently.