|Use 6 beaten eggs if you don't want to use egg product.|
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 4 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cooked strips of bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In large bowl, combine eggs seasoning and salt. Set aside.
- In 10 inch non-stick oven proof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour in egg mixture. Cook 6 to 9 minutes, gently lifting edges of cooked portions with spatula so that uncooked egg mixture can flow to bottom of skillet, until set.
- Set oven control to broil. Top frittata with tomatoes, cheese and bacon. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with sour cream.