Here's a treat from Betty Crocker that I made for them. It's Easter themed with some holiday M'ms that I picked up on sale (with coupons too) from Target.
- 1 pouch (1lb 1.5 oz) Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1 pouch (1lb 1.5 oz) Oatmeal Cookie mix
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups M'ms (plain or peanut - your choice)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine everything but the M'ms.
- When mixture becomes dough, add candy and stir well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on to cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.