Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easy Monster Cookies

I try to make treats every week for the daycare that my son attends. The gals there take very good care of him and have been a tremendous help to me. I honestly don't think I would have survived the first year of his life without their wisdom and advice. :)

Here's a treat from Betty Crocker that I made for them. It's Easter themed with some holiday M'ms that I picked up on sale (with coupons too) from Target.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pouch (1lb 1.5 oz) Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
  • 1 pouch (1lb 1.5 oz) Oatmeal Cookie mix
  • 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 cups M'ms (plain or peanut - your choice)
Preparations:
  1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. In large bowl, combine everything but the M'ms.
  3. When mixture becomes dough, add candy and stir well.
  4. Drop by spoonfuls on to cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.


    No comments: