- 2 can (12 oz each) of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (Mine were 7.5 each and they worked fine)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (I used the light kind)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Cut biscuits into fourths and layer into greased fluted pan.
- Combine sugar, cream and cinnamon. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Turn warm pan upside down onto heatproof plate with the pan remaining over the biscuits for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with a little butter.