2/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups honey graham cereal, crushed (I used Golden Grahams that I got on sale.)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, melted
2/3 cup jam or preserves (Pick your own flavor. I'm partial to raspberry :)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cereal, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add butter. Mix well.
- Set aside 3/4 cup of the cereal mixture.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of 8x9 ungreased pan.
- Spread jam evenly over cereal mixture.
- Sprinkle the 3/4 cup you set aside, over mixture in pan.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until jam is bubbling.
- Cool for 15 minutes before you cut into bars!