- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 container (16 oz.) dairy sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1-1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 2 Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add butter, sour cream, eggs and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 3 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- For frosting: Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Add cocoa; cook, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to boil. Pour mixture into medium bowl; cool completely. Add powdered sugar alternately with milk to cocoa mixture, beating to spreading consistency. Stir in vanilla. About 1 cup frosting.