If you have leftover Reese's Peanut Butter cups and don't want to spend the next week fighting the urge to eat them when no one is looking, here's a recipe for you! It comes from a neat site called "Apples and Twinkies". (Too cute!)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup mixture of milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
- 32 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, each cut into 4 pieces or use full size Reese's peanut butter cups and cut them into 8 small chunks
- Mix the ingredients down to the vanilla. Add soda, salt, and flour. Fold in chips.
- Using and ice cream scoop, scoop dough (these are big cookies). Place 6 scoops of dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough. Cook for 12 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and lightly press 8 cut up pieces of the Reese’s peanut butter cups over the top of each cookie.
- Return to oven for 2 more minutes. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before placing on cooling rack.