Monday, December 5, 2011

Online Shopping

Ever since I got pregnant, I've become a huge fan of online shopping. One of my worst shopping experiences was being 9 months pregnant, swollen and the size of the Good Year Blimp as I waddled around Target looking for something - anything that would bring a smile to my ten-year-old stepdaughter's face on her birthday.

I've grown much wiser and much more tired in the year since then. Between the job, commuting, a baby and housework - I have no time for comparison shopping. I'm dying for a tupperware butter dish and I have no time to physically go shop for one. Being rather frugal as I am, I want to know that any purchase I make is going to get me the most value for my dollar. Which is why I'm excited to come across a site like Become.com. Whether I'm shopping for something like a square kitchen table that seats 8 , a new turquoise table runner or a used wolf stove , this website has something for everyone and it even offers coupons. So if you get a chance, check it out.

No comments: