This was good. A little greasy but still good. I'd label this chick food done the "man" way.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 oz. Italian cheese blend, grated
- Bacon fat, oil or butter, for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Steam broccoli florets for approximately 3 minutes, or until just beginning to soften. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, 1/2 of the cheese, salt, oregano and pepper. Add cooking oil of your choice to a small skillet over medium heat.
- Toss in broccoli and bacon, tossing several times to ensure even distribution. Mix in egg mixture. cover with remaining cheese and bake at 450 degrees.