Monday, January 9, 2012

Nestle's Oatmeal Scotchies

Smith's had a sale on Nestle baking chips and I had a coupon otherwise, I don't think I would have bought butterscotch baking chips. They were really good though. Kind of like eating a butterscotch candy in cookie form.



Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 3 cups quick oats
  • 1 2/3 cup butterscotch baking chips (or one bag)
Preparations:
  1. Mix butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla.
  2. Separately, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to butter mixture.
  3. Slowly add in oats and then baking chips. 
  4. Roll into balls and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 13 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.
Bully Dog 32303 Paintable PMT Custom A-pillar Mount

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am permanently browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thank you
!#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest